Actually. It sounded good. Ive been watching the hip hop market out there for a while now. Their production has been on point for quite some time now. I expect to hear more great music from China in the near future.
Born and raised in New York and now living in Georgia, Michael Anthony AKA "AhMuse" accrued over 25 years in the music business!
Over this time period Michael has produced songs for Dionne Warwick, Phillip Michael Thomas, Whistle, Kashif and the New Music Group, Izora Armstead of the Weather Girls, Kut Klose, Pure Soul, Lisa Left Eye Lopes; and Michael became a multi-platinum songwriter/producer on the Columbia Recording Group BLAQUE!
4 comments:
OMG! I'm at a lost of words.
That was amazing! What the hell..lol
Actually. It sounded good. Ive been watching the hip hop market out there for a while now. Their production has been on point for quite some time now. I expect to hear more great music from China in the near future.
I wasn't sure what to expect but that's kind of cool
Post a Comment